I have been busy - this quilt was made after seeing a similar quilt in one of the Through the Needle magazines. I had thought that I had made a mistake in the cutting and dragged my DH off to the quilt shop for more fabric in a mad panic. Once I started piecing the second set of fabrics I realised that all was well with the original lot (too much of a hurry to get things completed) So this quilt is the original set of fabrics - the second quilt was posted with the fairy quilt a little while back. This one has been sitting for quite some time just waiting for the piped binding to be added.
I used embroidery designs from the Jubilee Border collection (email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want these designs). I again quilted it in the hoop as well as using some #20 weight variegated cotton for the other work.
I have procrastinated too long about showing some of the quilts and embroideries I have stitched over the last 30 years. I am now rectifying this and hope to add to my journal as quilts and creations are gradually completed. I have so many unfinished projects many of these used for teaching purposes. I have decided that after the last few years during which I have been unable to stitch as much as previously it is time to try and finish as many as possible.
I hope that you enjoy looking at some of my creations as I work through this pile! It may take some time.