I have procrastinated too long about showing some of the quilts and embroideries I have stitched over the last 30 years. I am now rectifying this and hope to add to my journal as quilts and creations are gradually completed. I have so many unfinished projects many of these used for teaching purposes. I have decided that after the last few years during which I have been unable to stitch as much as previously it is time to try and finish as many as possible.
I hope that you enjoy looking at some of my creations as I work through this pile! It may take some time.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Spirit Fantasy takes a prize

HI, just to share with you all, my Spirit Fantasy quilt has just taken second prize for the Innovative Professional quilt category at our State Quilt Exhibition this weekend.  A wonderful prize too - lots of new thread to play with as well as other goodies.
Otto has made a fantastic video showing some of the features of this quilt

http://www.opsewing.com.au/SpiritSong.html


No comments:

Post a Comment