I have procrastinated too long about showing some of the quilts and embroideries I have stitched over the last 30 years. I am now rectifying this and hope to add to my journal as quilts and creations are gradually completed. I have so many unfinished projects many of these used for teaching purposes. I have decided that after the last few years during which I have been unable to stitch as much as previously it is time to try and finish as many as possible.
I hope that you enjoy looking at some of my creations as I work through this pile! It may take some time.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Another backward look

This quilt was one that I designed for a block of the month.  The centre was foundation pieced, the applique machine needle turned.  The actual BOM consisted of just the centre medallion, but I had all of these fabrics lefct over so the quilt grew.  It was raffled of at our State Quilters Guild last year.




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love your applique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a LUCKY person the winning raffle ticket holder was...they must have been thrilled, Chris, as it is another gorgeous quilt. I love how you nonchalantly throw out there that the BOM was only the center medallion and then it grew! I'll say it did and it's beautiful. I hope everyone realizes that they can click on the photos to REALLY see the incredible detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning. Do you have a pattern for this that you will sell? You can e-mail me at quiltlady@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete